Question Navigation Bar Font Size

How do you change the font size in the navigation bar at the bottom of Tables? The record number and the word "Search" are too big and are partially hidden.

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    Not sure you can. I don't have this issue.
    Could you attach a screenshot of what you see?
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Access Table.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	51117

Note that the record number and the word "Search" are too big. How do I change the font size?

Micron is offline Virtually Inert Person
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    too bad you didn't show the right side of the window. Guessing that there is a scroll bar there and your issue is that the table view is larger than the window it's displayed in. If there is a scroll bar on the right, try moving the selector down and see if the table view moves up.
    The more we hear silence, the more we begin to think about our value in this universe.
    Paraphrase of Professor Brian Cox.

June7 is offline VIP
    I can't find any settings for this. Actually looks like screen resolution issue. Do you have another computer you can test viewing this db on?
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

The window size and location are not the issue. The red line around the table shows the extent of what you can see in any window. The issue is the font size in the navigation bar. Several years ago I thought the font was too small, and somehow I made it larger. I don't remember how I did it. Now I want to make it smaller again, but it seems to be a mystery as to how. Maybe I did it through the registry. Do you know where that font size is located in the registry? How can I find out? I appreciate your help.

My wife has Access on her computer. All her settings are default. The nav bar is normal, the font is smaller, and the whole bar is visible above the red line. I need to know where that font setting is.

June7 is offline VIP
    As I said, can't find any setting within Access. If it was a registry edit, no idea where. Maybe uninstall and reinstall Access would fix and be simplest.

isladogs is offline MVP / VIP
    Windows 10 Office 365
    I wrote a long article about this issue and solutions to it a year ago. See Fixing the Navigation Bar Half Height problem (isladogs.co.uk)
    Note that more than one change may be needed to fix this.
    Colin, Access MVP, Website, email
    The more I learn, the more I know I don't know. When I don't know, I keep quiet!
    If I don't know that I don't know, I don't know whether to answer

You pointed me in the right direction to the section of the registry where the font numbers lie. I copied that section from my wife's computer and imported it to mine. Problem solved. I think it was a generic Windows font size issue all along. Thanks again.

isladogs is offline MVP / VIP
    Windows 10 Office 365
    You're welcome.
    Colin, Access MVP, Website, email
    The more I learn, the more I know I don't know. When I don't know, I keep quiet!
    If I don't know that I don't know, I don't know whether to answer

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.