Hi, all!

In short, across the 10 PCs I have tried this on, 3 of them throw up the error "The command or action 'SendObject' isn't available now" or some variant depending on what kind of error handling there is. The environment ranges from an old Windows XP machine with Office 2010 and the Access Runtime on up to win10 with Office 2021. From what I can tell it makes no difference if the database is crated on one machine and run on another or created and run on the same machine.

I can't seem to draw enough commonalities to do anything other than try random things like repairing office or try other runtimes. The 2 of the 3 machines that error are Office 2019 64bit and Office 2019 32bit, both with Access 2010 runtimes and Outlook 2019 set as default email client.. The 3rd is Access 2016 32bit, full version but with Thunderbird set as default client.

The error occurs even if the only bit of code is (example) just the command string itself:

DoCmd.SendObject , "", "", "smaier@mydomain.com", "", "", "email test", "testing for email through Access compatibility", True, ""

Empty table, blank form with on a button, single line of code in the sub. Works on all the other computers except the three. Even tried letting a macro perform the task to no avail.

I've tried setting Trust Center to as loose control as I can, but maybe I'm missing something else?

Thank you!