Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In case the structure in post #10 is really what you have:
    a) in case the database must be used for several years, a separate database must be created for every year;
    b) in case for current year database at some point a new week must be added, you have to redesign the database, and all reports in it;

c) In case a new activity is added at some time, you have to redesign the database, and all reports in it.

My advice is to design tables like as:
    tblCampers: CamperID, FirstName, LastName, CamperSex, DOB, ... (table contains all info which doesn't change over years);
    tblCampingStuff: CampingStuffID, StuffType (e.g. Shirt);
    tblYearCampers: YearCampersID, YearNo, CamperID, CamperLevel;
    tblYearCamperStuff: YearCamperStuffID, YearCampersID, CampingStuffID, CampingStuffCost;
    tblCampingWeeks: CampingWeek, CampingYear (Campingweek is a number in format yyyyww and is a PK. CampingYear is calculated from CampingWeek and the result is stored into field, and is used as source in case you have to select the year from combo - e.g. in form where campers are registered for every year, i.e. the form based on tblYearCampers, and to filter combos to select campng weeks in forms);
    [tblCalendary]: CalendaryDate, [CalendaryYear], [CalendaryMonth], CalendaryWeek, CalendaryWD (An optional helper table with CalendaryDate as PK. It may be useful as source of combos, and for case you need easily get a date of certain weekday of certain week.);
    tblYearCamperWeek: YearCamperWeekID, YearCamperID, CampingWeek;
    tblCampingActivities: CampingActivityID, Campingactivity;
    tblYearCampingActivities: YearCampingActivityID, CampingYear, CampingActivityID, [CampingActivityCost],... (CampingActivityCost is included, when the cost is same for all camping weeks of camping year);
    tblWeekCampingActivities: WeekCampingActivitiesID, CampingWeek, [CampingActivityCost], ... (CampingActivityCost is included, when the cost may be different for different camping weeks of camping year);
    etc.

Jimruns919 is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows 10 Access 2019
    I know how to set the default opening form but was it the relationships which caused it to not open correctly. Even clicking on the forms, which normally runs the form, did not work so I am curious what I did wrong.

Gicu is offline VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2013 32bit
    That was all I did (set the opening form); I also checked the VBE window to see what references you had and did a compile.
    Cheers,
    Vlad Cucinschi
    MS Access Developer
    http://forestbyte.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.