isladogs is offline MVP / VIP
    Windows 10 Office 365

The next Access Europe meeting is on Wed 7 June - Northwind 2.0 Developer Edition – Inventory and St

The next Access Europe meeting will be on Wednesday 7 June 2023 starting at 18:00 UK time (6PM UTC+1) and finishing at about 19:15 (7.15PM)

The start time is equivalent to 19:00 (7PM) in Central Europe and 10AM in Seattle / PST

Please note that the UK is now on Summer Time (UTC+1). For local times, please check https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Topic outline:
    As many of you will know, a team of five experienced Access developers led by Tom van Stiphout (MVP) have been working for well over a year in creating two completely new versions of the Northwind (Starter & Developer) template database.

Members of the team are running a series of presentations to various Access User Groups, each of which will focus on different aspects of the Northwind 2.0 Developers template. In this session, Tom Van Stiphout and Kim Young will be presenting an in-depth treatment of several important features with a focus on Inventory and String functions

5 min: Introduction to the approach used in creating the two new versions of Northwind

35 min: Start with quick recap of the POs, products, and orders we have in the sample db. Inventory more in-depth. Reallocate. Order detail status changes. What changes could you make to the NW2 inventory. Split off an order.

Q&A about inventory

15 min: Employee form. Custom dialog. String functions. OpenArgs.

For more details, see: https://accessusergroups.org/europe/...pe-2023-06-07/

The meeting will again be held on Zoom. When the time comes, you can connect using: Join Zoom Meeting.
    I hope you will join us for what should be a very interesting session.

As always, the session will be recorded and the video uploaded to YouTube after the event

Also, early notice that on Wed 5 July, we will have Aleksander Wojtasz from Poland who will be leading a presentation explaining his Interactive Chart Scheduler in Access
    Colin, Access MVP, Website, email
    The more I learn, the more I know I don't know. When I don't know, I keep quiet!
    If I don't know that I don't know, I don't know whether to answer

isladogs is offline MVP / VIP
    Windows 10 Office 365
    The video of this meeting is now available on YouTube: AEU: Northwind 2.0 DeveloperEdition: Inventory and String Functions - YouTube
    Also a reminder that next month, we will have AleksanderWojtasz from Poland who will be leading a presentation explaining his InteractiveGantt Chart Scheduler in Access
    Colin, Access MVP, Website, email
    The more I learn, the more I know I don't know. When I don't know, I keep quiet!
    If I don't know that I don't know, I don't know whether to answer

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.