Forms design problem

I'm designing a relatively simple form, however I seem to be having a problem with the size of my detail section.

In design view the form looks exactly the way I want it to appear, but when I switch to form view the last line of text boxes in the detail section vanishes.

I've tried resizing the detail section but I don't seem to be able to lower the bottom edge of the detail section to make the text boxes visible.

I've turned on the lines to show where the sections are bounded in forms view, but they never change position no matter what I do in design view.

I'm about to lose the little hair I have left over this. I can't decide if I've corrupted the form somehow or if I've done something so stupid I'll be hitting my head when I hear the answer. If I have to completely redo the form again from scratch I'll do it, however I'd just like to know if what I have is capable of being salvaged or not.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeD View Post
    I've tried resizing the detail section but I don't seem to be able to lower the bottom edge of the detail section to make the text boxes visible.

Funny thing about forms...they never look quite the way they do in the design view once you put data into them.

Try pulling down the bottom of the form below the detail section - in design view, you won't see the color of the detail, but some empty space. That give the data section some room to grow.

I hope that helps!

Thanks for the tip

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, I had to toss the misbehaving form in the bit bucket and recreate it from scratch. Seems to be working just fine now. I must have done something to really mess up the original version. I just wish I knew what I did, so I could be sure not to do it again.

Thanks for the reply, I'll keep your suggestion in mind for further use and I agree, forms do look slightly different between the two views. Not exactly WYSIWYG.

GeorgeD

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.