For Loop (Append Query) must automatically read-in/parse table name into master table

Hello:

I would like to get some assistance with modifying a working VBA routine (append records across multiple tables into single 'master' table).

Attached DB contains the following:
    - 1 table with object prefix "T200_" (master table into which I append all records)
    - 4 tables with object prefix "T201_" (which records will be appended into the master table)
    - The field structure is identical across these 5 tables.
    - For demo purposes only, all "T201_" tables contain only a single record.

Existing Process:
    - Open form and click command button.
    - This will invoke the function (in module) and loop through all "T201_" table and, in this case, insert 4 records into master table "T200_".
    - As part of the execution, table "T200_" will always be emptied so I will never have more than the total sum of records across the "T201_" tables.

... so far so good.

What I Envision:
    - Given the APPEND routine works fine, I later on want to delete all "T201_" tables.
    - The problem is that -- presently -- I won't know the source file (from which table the record what appended).
    - Thus, **without having to modify any of the "T201_" tables**, I would like to tweak the existing VBA and "read" the table name ...
    - and then insert the table name into a new field [T200_Syslog_Merged].[SYSLOGNAME].

My question:
    How does the VBA need to be modified so that the ForLoop reads in the table name and then, for each record in the processed "T201_" table inserts, e.g., "T201_Syslog_xxx" into [T200_Syslog_Merged].[SYSLOGNAME]?

Thank you,
    Tom

Below is the proposed (but not working) VBA:
    Code:
    Option Compare Database
    Option Explicit

Public Sub MergeSyslogs()

'Declare variables
        Dim tdf As DAO.TableDef
        Dim sTable As String
        Dim sField As String
        Dim SQL As String
        Dim i As Integer

If MsgBox("All existing messages will be deleted. Are you sure you want to refresh the T200_Syslog_Merged table?", _
            vbOKCancel + vbDefaultButton2 + vbQuestion, "Confirm T200_Syslog_Merged Refresh") = vbCancel Then Exit Sub

'Clear the table
        CurrentDb.Execute "DELETE * FROM T200_Syslog_Merged;", dbFailOnError

'Start looping through the table definitions
        For Each tdf In CurrentDb.TableDefs
            sTable = tdf.Name
                If Left(sTable, 5) <> "T201_" Then GoTo NEXT_TDF

MsgBox tdf.Name

'Regular LK_ tables with TARGET_VALUE field
                    sField = tdf.Fields(0).Name

'Create SQL string
                    SQL = "INSERT INTO T200_Syslog_Merged ( SYSLOGNAME, AUTHENTICATION, DATETIMESTAMP, DTS_MILLISECONDS, MESSAGE )" & _
                           "SELECT " & sTable & ", " & sTable & ".AUTHENTICATION, " & sTable & ".DATETIMESTAMP, " & sTable & ".DTS_MILLISECONDS, " & sTable & ".MESSAGE " & _      '** Not exactly certain how "sTable" variable needs to be utilized for SYSLOGNAME
                           "FROM " & sTable & ";"

'Execute query
                    CurrentDb.Execute SQL, dbFailOnError

'Increment counter
                    i = i + 1

NEXT_TDF:
        Next tdf

MsgBox "All done! The T200_Syslog_Merged table has been refreshed. " & _
               DCount("*", "T200_Syslog_Merged") & " messages have been added from " & i & " tables.", vbInformation, "T200_Syslog_Merged Refresh Completed"

End Sub
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MasterTable.JPG  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Solution:

Code:
                    'Create SQL string
                    SQL = "INSERT INTO T200_Syslog_Merged ( SYSLOGNAME, AUTHENTICATION, DATETIMESTAMP, DTS_MILLISECONDS, MESSAGE ) " & _
                           "SELECT '" & sTable & "' AS SYSLOGNAME, " & sTable & ".AUTHENTICATION, " & sTable & ".DATETIMESTAMP, " & sTable & ".DTS_MILLISECONDS, " & sTable & ".MESSAGE " & _
                           "FROM " & sTable & ";"

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.