Hi All.
Background:
I have a front end / sql server backend.

I have a main form with 3 subforms. Each of the subforms are individually linked to the main form via 3 unbound text boxes. The way I do the link is... On Current for each subform (3), when fired, sets an unbound text box on the main form to the primary key of the subform data. So, changing an unbound text box on the main with vb, causes the subofrm to update.

The overview... Main form (calculations) - Subform 1 (data elements) - subform 2 (really sub data elements for current of subform 1) - subform 3 (really sub data elements for current of subform 2)
Issue:
I have a double click event on 1 element on subform 1 that opens a different Form for a continuous view of data from subform 2. Since this is sql server backend, it takes some time for each of the 2 subforms to refresh.
Question: How can I, with vb, know that all of the subforms have updated before I fire off the double click event... (meaning all the unbound textboxes on the main form have updated by the vb in the on current event on each subform)?
I cannot check the unbound text box for not being null, because subform 3 may not have any data yet... or subform 2 may not have data yet.

Thanks
Steve