Emmerson444 is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2016

Newbie Forms Help

Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie at this, I have an issue where I am in design view in forms and I have removed the layout however when I scroll up or sideways for some reason it is freezing the first 4 columns and I dont understand why its doing that. I have attached a screenshot, does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I have attached a screenshot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Access Problem.PNG  

Micron is offline Virtually Inert Person
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    Those aren't really columns, it's just a design grid. Never have experienced this issue. Suggest you try a higher number for Grid x and y. I use 24 as it provides a much finer alignment grid.

It can't be that there is an object on the left that goes to the bottom but is not visible unless selected because the bottom of the form could not be dragged above that point.
    The more we hear silence, the more we begin to think about our value in this universe.
    Paraphrase of Professor Brian Cox.

Emmerson444 is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Micron View Post
    Those aren't really columns, it's just a design grid. Never have experienced this issue. Suggest you try a higher number for Grid x and y. I use 24 as it provides a much finer alignment grid.

It can't be that there is an object on the left that goes to the bottom but is not visible unless selected because the bottom of the form could not be dragged above that point.
    Hi I have noticed that when drag access to my smaller screen it dosent have that issue. So I think it just dosent like bigger screens but I am going to try reformat the grid like you suggest and see if that works.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.