Pagey is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2016

Error when importing data into sql database

I have an import form in access that takes data I receive via a protected file and following some checks via queries (duplicates, dates etc) imports into a linked sql database.
    Everything works great, the password encryption and the importing into some tables, however I am receiving the following issues in the log report:

"13:19:01 Error: The expression you entered as a query parameter produced this error: 'ReturnMbr_ByCnty.returning_Mbr_cnt'
    13:19:02 Error: Too few parameters. Expected 10."

"13:21:40 Error: The search key was not found in any record."

Not sure why this repeats x3 times:-

"13:21:40 Error: The Microsoft Access database engine cannot find the input table or query 'Tab_Zip'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.
    13:21:41 Error: The Microsoft Access database engine cannot find the input table or query 'Tab_Zip'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.
    13:21:42 Error: The Microsoft Access database engine cannot find the input table or query 'Tab_Zip'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly." <- This table is named 'Tab_Zip' and a query references it correctly.

"13:21:42 Error: A non-blank value for Member Count is required in tbl_State." <- There is not a non-blank value on the excel worksheet this is referring to

All other tables seem to be importing just fine

Any pointers in the right direction so I can better understand this would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

I also want to apologize if this is considered a repost but I have tried all the suggestions I have come across for these issues.

ranman256 is offline VIP
    Windows Vista Access 2010 32bit
    It looks like you didn't feed it 10 parameters.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.