I want to describe a scenario and get some feed back. Assume I have a folder filled with 2000 images of the widget I collect. Let's pretend it is pocketwatches. Having said that, I would like to create something in Access that will allow me to index all of those images. Keep in mind that there is possibly more than one photo of the same image from different angles. In a nutshell here is what I was wanting/hoping to do:

Write something that stores all the links(filenames) for the various images in a database. )Their names are just some sequential number following the letter A. ie. A1145123.jmp etc.)

Then create something that allows me to look at these images in a thumbnail type viewer capacity so I can select 1 or multiple images to include with the index information. After selecting them and indexing them, I would want the application to remove those images from the selection process for processing the next image.

If any of you have done this or something like it I would surely appreciate your comments/suggestions on how to go about this?

Thanks,

Jeff