Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    June7 is offline VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    No, "Page 35" is the name of a page not the tab control itself. Click in the blank area next to the last tab to see tab control properties (probably name like TabCtl0). Click on a tab to see page properties. Click on the subform container to see its properties. Click again inside the container to select the object in the container.

Or with the Navigation Form Members button selected, look at the Selection Type dropdown on the Properties Sheet. Should see the tab control name listed as well as the page names.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

WCStarks is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    Ok, I clicked in the space to the right of the last Tab and I get a rectangle surrounding all of the Tabs. That must be it. But, Oddly, it has the name of "Liaison", the same name as the display name of the "Liaisons" page tab. It also contains the Tab Index value of 23. I presume, that some time in the distant past (early this year, in the early stages of development), I must have fumbled around and accidentally named the Tab Control object "Liaison". I guess I should rename it to something else. I am unsure how to proceed from here.

June7 is offline VIP
    That tab control seems to be associated with the Members button of the Navigation form as it is located on the form that is active when that button is selected. Could name it tabMemberData or whatever makes sense. Use that name in the suggested code.

TabIndex property specifies the order controls get focus when tab or enter key is pressed - dictates cursor movement. All controls have TabIndex property as well as a TabStop property.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Windows 10 Access 2016
    Thanks for clarifying what the Tab Control is. As you know, I had thought it was the Tabs. I went ahead and renamed the Tab Control Object as "TabCtl0", and now in the Selection Type drop-down, I see "TabCtl0" instead of "Liaison". I modified the code in the Main form's On Current to "If TabCtl0 = 1 Then..." and now I don't get an error. I will now set a break-point, so I see if the If clause is working correclty.

Windows 10 Access 2016
    Yes. The Tab Control object is embedded in the Members Navigation Subform. It is the only Navigation Subform which has an embedded Tab Control. To clarify, the Tab Control takes on the value of the selected Page Tab index number. I presume, it also takes on the name of the selected Page Tab. Until I understood what the Tab Control object was, I was very confused.
    Last edited by WCStarks; 12-30-2018 at 01:42 PM. Reason: further clarification

June7 is offline VIP
    No, Tab control does not 'take on' the name of the selected Page Tab.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.