Hello,
I'm a reviewer for the school system. Every time they build a school, the engineering firm hired by the county sends over the construction documentation, and we ensure that the proper elements are incorporated. We then have comments we submit, and have to track the status of the comments. Our office sees a lot of projects, throughout the different design phases, (30% concept design, 60% concept design, Issued for Construction, As Builts) I created a spread sheet that gave me instant access to all the different projects review stage, date issued, project number, budget, my comments, their reply, comment status and so forth. My department head was impressed, and wants to implement this process as standard operating procedure.

I've created a mock up of what we need in excel, and began migrating it to Access 2007, but it's taking too long for me to figure out how to do the simplest things. I'm interested in contracting an individual to turn this concept into a stand alone executable program, if possible. If this is something you'd be interested in learning more about, please send me a message or email, and we can get into specifics.

I apologize if this is a breach of the forum rules, I didn't see a forum dedicated to contracting access experts.