Hello everyone. I am a new member and need help with a database that I am working on. Let me first say that my knowledge of Access, SQL, and databases in general is very limited. I work in the Academic Success Center at my college and they use an access database for sign in/out. My job is to redesign this database so that there are two forms instead of one. The first form will just be the first and last name of the student along with the date and time that are generated automatically. Currently the stundent must type in there info and when thye are done working in center they must sift back through the records on the form to find their sign in info and type in a sign out time. My task is to make two forms one that has just the students first and last name along with the current date and time. This will be the student sign in. Once the student is done they should be able to find there name in a list of currently signed in students, select themselves, and be taken to their sign in record. The student will then be required to click a button to be taken to the sign out form which will automaically fill in there name, date, and current time not sign in time. The will then be required to select the resourses that they used and what courses they worked on and any comments if they wish. Once they have filled out everything they will need to click a button that will close the sign out form and update the student table with their info. The actual design of the forms is not the problem, the problem is getting all of this to function the way it is supposed to. When I fist agreed to this it really didnt seen like it would be that difficult but apperantly it is, I am becoming very frustrated and desperate. If anyone can give any help at all or point in a direction that will help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance, and sorry to be so long-winded.