I have posted this question in other forums, but haven't gotten any replies. Hopefully someone here can help me out.

I am building charts (using MSGraph.Chart.8). I have tried building the chart as a form, and by adding a chart directly to a report, but either way I end up with the same problem. Is one way better than the other?
The problem I am having is with the way the column chart displays in form view. I have 4 of the data series as a stacked column chart, each set up with its own color, and a fifth data series as a line chart on the same axis. Of course the values vary depending on which years worth of data is selected as the query parameters. When I set this up in design view with Chart Options, everything looked perfect. When I switch to Form View, what was supposed to be the line chart swapped places with one of the stacked column data series. I have tried resetting the data series formats, and have moved the columns around in the Excel spreadsheet that shows when the chart is in design view, but it always swaps places in Form View. How can I permanently set these colors and chart types so they stay the same?
I am fairly new to charting in Access, so the more descriptive, the better. Thank you for any and all help.