Hi,

I am trying to set up a survey using access on my network using Access. I have the connection to the DB set up using IIS on my laptop through and ODBC. This is a pretty simple Access thing, where I have 2 DAPs that feed into the DBs and pull the information (in theroy), Basically I have 1 page set up for the administration to enter the questions that go to the QuestionDB, a SurveyNumber is automatically generated for each unique survey. Then I have the employees go to another page which pulls the questions from the QuestionDB using the Survey number, and has a section for answers, which get placed into an AnswerDB.

I would like the Questions to be pulled using the SurveyID identified through ASP code written into the Employees DAP, but I am unsure how to write it in. Would I just do it the plain old simple way of writing in Notepad++, or is there a way in Access I can do this, such as exporting a page a certain way or something like this, then just update the ASP each time theres a new Survey/Survey hyperlink that needs to be made?

Thank you for any help in advance