Hello all,

New member here. Let me preface by saying that I am nowhere close to what could be considered an experienced Access user. I've been building a database utilizing skills acquired through one college course and a lot of trial-and-error. So far I have been able to manage, but more recently the queries I would like to build are becoming too complex. As such, I have registered on the forums to seek some assistance and to build my knowledge.

I have created a cross-tab query to calculate productivity information for employees on a monthly basis. I am satisfied with how the query operates, but I would like to add a month-to-month % of change for the employee's lines audited as well. I've tried some things, but I'm utterly stumped. I'm not sure what kind of information would be required for your assistance, so I've only included the SQL code. If anything else is required I can post it.

SQL:

TRANSFORM Sum([Productivity Query: Compiled Auditor Productivity Information].[Weighted Lines Audited]) AS [SumOfWeighted Lines Audited]
SELECT [Productivity Query: Compiled Auditor Productivity Information].Auditor
FROM [Productivity Query: Compiled Auditor Productivity Information]
GROUP BY [Productivity Query: Compiled Auditor Productivity Information].Auditor
PIVOT Month([Shipping Date]);

I hope it's ok that my first post is a request for help. I really want to get this query working!