Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AccessPower is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 10 Access 2013 64bit
    Using greenshot (screenshot program) and closed it by accident. Can't reproduce any errors. lol It's funny because other people are getting these errors and I can't reproduce them with any set action.

Bulzie is offline VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2007
    I would agree with John_G on the #Name? Error part, sounds like you are losing connecting to the Oracle tables. If you close and reopen the form or database right away does it clear the issue? When you get the error click on the Oracle table directly and see if you get errors or good data.

John_G is offline VIP
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2010 32bit
    I don't see any Null Values in the master; however, there are null values in the child table.
    That is an issue you should look in to. Records with Null values in the child table will never show up in the subform, because they are not linked to any main form record - they are "orphaned" in database lingo.

AccessPower is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 10 Access 2013 64bit
    So after some more looking, the guy getting the error constantly had the error; that said, it looked as though the linkmasterfield was producing an error due to its loss of connection with the child field. I accidentally fixed the problem. I basically went into the child form and removed the datasource, then readded it. This fixed the problem magically.

I wanted to include the solution in case someone else has the same obscure error sometime in the future.

Thank you again for the brainstorming. I am probably going to have to rebuild the database at some point in the future. The architecture is poorly designed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.