Red face Web Connection to Access2007 issue?

Hi folks
    I'm trying to link to an Access 2007 database on my website using the following connection string "Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source=C:\myFolder\myAccess2007file.accdb". The server is a Windows Server 2003

Everything connects great but when I list the tables, they all have null. as a prefix e.g. Directory becomes null.Directory. I'm creating the website in Dreamweaver CS4 and never had any problems linking to Access 2003.
    Any idea what is happening and how to overcome it? I don't really want to get into the code to rename everything.

NTC is offline VIP
    Windows Vista Access 2007
    you'll probably get better joy from the Dreamweaver forum(s) as nothing offhand seems malfunctioning or optionable in terms of the Access file....

NTC is offline VIP
    Windows Vista Access 2007
    but just as a sanity check whip up a baseline query of a table including all fields....and then try to connect to the query rather than the table....

Thumbs up Thanks NTC -

I tried your advice and made the query and also did a make table query and still the same problem occurred. Adobe are saying it's a Microsoft issue, Microsoft are saying it's an Adobe issue.
    However, I just found another connection string which is an old ODBC model and it works perfectly!!
    "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb, *.accdb)}; DBQ=" C:\myFolder\myAccess2007file.accdb")
    I still have no idea why it works (and I hate that feeling) and why it goes against any suggestions by more competent programmers than me to use the OLEDB string.

Thanks for your reply

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.