RuffianRan is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2013 64bit

Added On Load Macro to Form for college book database, ended up turning Number Lock on and off!

For our imaginary Animal Shelter we just created the frmQuery Form for the purpose of listing the queries. The idea is that when you open the frmNavigation Form that it would highlight the first query and allow the 'user' to double click on it to open the query, or click on one of the buttons. Somehow, instead of highlighting anything, I ended up with it turning on & off my keyboard Number Lock. I've erased it and redone it several times and can't get it to work right.

I have two databases to turn in with the same problem. I won't bother with the inability to copy and paste the command button. I can copy it, or cut it, but not paste it. Just created a new one instead...both times.

I have 4 hours before I have to turn this in. I need to start doing Access before my other courses instead of "getting the easy ones out of the way first!"

Pet_Help.zip

Seems to work for me when I open your db. When I double click on the highlighted query, it opens correctly. No issue with the keyboard. Unable to replicate your issue.

RuffianRan is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2013 64bit
    Interesting. Well, I've submitted it as is now. Hopefully my Instructor will be able to tell me what I did wrong. Is there any way to just delete this thread?

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.