I developed a form that allows the user to select some options and then send a file to a printer. The form was basically combo boxes, option groups and buttons. Another analyst was working on an access application and was using navigation control with 2 level tabs. I decided to try that out as it will be very helpful to the user to click on tabs, versus click on a radio buttons. I created a new form with the navigation control, 2 horizontal levels and then I placed the original form on each tab on the 2nd level. I want to be able to allow the user to close the application and when they open it back up, they will be taken to the same tabs as when they closed it. In researching how to maneuver to a specific tab, I found the BrowseTo function. However since I am using the same sub-form on all my tabs, it looks like there isn't a way to actually do this. I am hoping I am wrong. I attached a pic of the tabs.

My browseto currently looks like.
DoCmd.BrowseTo ObjectType:=acBrowseToForm, _
ObjectName:="Sub_ChoosePrintOptions", _
PathToSubformControl:="PrintOptionsNavigation.Navi gationSubform", _
Page:="", _
DataMode:=acEdit

Sub_ChoosePrintOptions is the name of the sub form and PrintOptionsNavigation is the name of the main form. The above doesn't bomb, but it takes me to the last main tab and the first secondary tab.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I admit I am a novice at this so some of the terminology I used may be incorrect.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ss1.PNG 
Views:	13 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	24080