bcmarshall is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows XP Access 2007

Can I create an active graphic on a report that is set on an angle instead of matching page edges?

I have a report that is a receipt for shares in a company. I want to essentially duplicate that report and then add an angled active graphic across the page that says VOID, with the explanation drawn from an Access field.

I'm sure that you've all seen a rubber-stamp type VOID stamp that's never square with page edges. I'm looking for a way to duplicate that, if possible, along with including the active information from the DB for the explanation.

As always, all assistance is appreciated.

NTC is offline VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2013
    I would think that it has to be an image, not a chart.

Then either one toggles the visibility of that image on the report - - or make 2 different reports - one with that image in it and toggle which report opens.... something along these lines.... I myself am not that familiar with watermark or using custom images for backgrounds but these types of approaches may add further refinement to your goal.

bcmarshall is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows XP Access 2007
    Thanks.

I'm aware that I can do it as an image, but of course that doesn't allow the active information to be drawn from the DB and included in the graphic. It may not be possible to do, but at least it's worth a try to ask. A lot of very creative people populate these forums and I've seen some great suggestions over the years.

I can easily create either a duplicate report or use the same one with the toggling image. I'm just not sure if I can pull off what I want.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.