Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    JamesDeckert is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2013
    #1 and #2 are commonly caused by the way the join (or lack of join) between tables.
    Right click the join line between event and client junction table and select to show all records from the event table and matching records from the client junction table. Do the same thing between the event and the employee junction table.

#3 Your query can reference a combobox or a text field from the form which kicks off the report. This reference would be put in the criteria row of the query.

ssanfu is offline Master of Nothing
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit
    1) The event "Earl's" on 12/25/2015 does not have any employees assigned. Therefore the two clients are not included. See "Query1".
    "Query2" is similar to your "Qry_SearchByEventWithListOfClientsAndEmployee s" but has the 25 clients.

2) If you look at the SQL for "Query1" and "Query2" you will see I used the "DISTINCT" keyword to eliminate duplicate records.

3) Create a form with the combo/list box and have the report query reference the form/list/combo box control. Add a button to open/print the report. See JamesDeckert's post #31.

I would try using a main report with 2 sub reports. The 3 queries might be: "RQ_Events" for the main report, "sRQ_Clients" for the Clients subform and "sRQ_Employees" for the employees subreport. (I created the queries - you create the reports )

I don't know what you want the report to look like, sooooooo............ you get to do some design work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.