christopher mendoza is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2010 32bit

how much is a price for a single customize access database program

I have in design application in access so they want how much price for the one i have design in access (complete customize access).
    Kindly help for i dont have any idea on how much is the price or quoting the one that i have design in access.
    Last edited by christopher mendoza; 09-14-2015 at 01:12 AM.

CPR is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2013
    Almost impossible to answer correctly. A database can have 1 table or twenty tables and forms and reports and input/change screens and menus and complicated SQL code and/or Macros, 5 or a hundred.
    Just formatting screens and reports can take many hours of programmer time or just a few minutes depending on what the client wants.
    And, it could be there is a template already on file that will do what you want and that would come with the price of the software..................................

christopher mendoza is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2010 32bit

In design access database

Quote Originally Posted by CPR View Post
    Almost impossible to answer correctly. A database can have 1 table or twenty tables and forms and reports and input/change screens and menus and complicated SQL code and/or Macros, 5 or a hundred.
    Just formatting screens and reports can take many hours of programmer time or just a few minutes depending on what the client wants.
    And, it could be there is a template already on file that will do what you want and that would come with the price of the software..................................
    I mean i design a single application called cases tracking database and they want how much is the price for the one that i have design in access.
    Therefore i dont have any idea on prising or quoting of any in customize in design from access.

You need to do some research. look for similar products to yours then base your price off that.

CPR is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2013
    How long did it take you to do it and what are you worth an hour? You can guess how many hours it will take you and pick a number, like 50$/hr or 20$/hr and give them that quote. That's usually how clients end up with an incomplete data base system when the programmer underestimates the time needed to do the job and quits on it.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.