Office 2016 has been available for preview for a while now. Before, you had to have a subscription to Office 365 Pro Plus. The preview was targeted for IT department heads of Enterprise level organizations. Now, you can download Office 2016 to your PC without any subscription. All you need is a Microsoft Account and there is no commitment to anything.

Here is the link
https://products.office.com/en-us/office-2016-preview

Understand that this is a preview and you should expect things to not be perfect. For instance, I Right Clicked inside a folder to create a new DB and instead of creating a new file in that folder, a new window opened to the default location (the user's Documents folder). So, expect that you might try to do something and get stuck in a way that you need to start over.

As for what is new in Access 2016, I cannot find anything new. I have not been using it very long but, the consensus seems to be very little, if anything, is different. The one exception is a little search box in the ribbon that might help to learn how to do something like, launch the Query Builder. Other than that, the look and feel is the same. I guess we will have to wait for Microsoft to issue the list of what has been deprecated in order to understand exactly what may be different.