I am using MS Access 2007 and trying to get the ListViewCtrl (MSComctlLib.ListViewCtrl.2) Windows Common Controls SP.6 to be displayed like the rest of the XP/Vista style buttons on the form when in lvwReport view. I am not sure why the whole program is XP/Vista style buttons yet when I add a listbox to a form it is displaying in the old win 98 grey style. I have checked the web and can find no answers I am not sure if I am the only one with this issue

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I have attached a photo for reference.

The only info I can find is about a manifest file here http://www.vbaccelerator.com/home/VB...VB/article.asp - I found the access manifest file in the program directory and changed it to include what they are asking then I restarted access still displaying the old style. I want to hand in the project this week but I want it to look like xp as all the machines it will be used on are vista+ I know this is probably very easy resolve I think I spent over 5h now just for a visual change