Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    viet41 is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2007
    Hi
    1st column is sequence number (ID) auto generate from program... Use remote enter ID number the song to play

2nd column is (Song name) but every song i add sequence number in front to control the song don't go alphabet. with out sequence number in front of song name each time i add more song the song name will not same ID .. another thing with out sequence number your printout song book useless i still want to keep this for people don't know computer.

in this case for an sample I used computer as songbook (faster then paper book) with Ceenee program with Update songbook I search the name of the song it come out with the sequence number in front and mach song name i search ..i used remote of karaoke player enter ID Number ceenee will play the right song
    so the ID Number all way mach the number in front of song name

3nd column for singers

but most of times i like scroll down on the bottom of song book to see how many song up to date or what the name of the song i just add

for column writer and lyrics i don't need it.

Thanks

viet41 is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by orange View Post
    I downloaded the songbook from your zip in the link-- it is xls as shown in the attached jpg.
    The last record is
    10361 10361 Doi Toi Co Don (Remix). Quang Ha.VOB
    yeah that is right 10361 songs
    because i add more song after that i did not update yet

ItsMe is offline Sometimes Helpful
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    I did not see Orange's post #14 until now.

Viet, if you want us to help. You will need to provide the Access file. It is the file with an accdb or an mdb file extension.

Are you not able to locate the Access file?

viet41 is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2007
    Sorry i search *.mdb in my laptop can not find but i search *.accdb found one file
    see attach
    Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

orange is online now Moderator
    Windows XP Access 2003
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; West Palm Beach FL

viet41 is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2007
    i open the file karaoke book,accdb yes it look the same

Viet, in post #9 you posted a screenshot of an Access DB. It looks like the name is Ceenee_SongList_1346. Do you have a file named *_SongList* ? The file extension should be accdb. The file you uploaded here is not the one you took a screenshot of. Can you look at the shortcut you used to launch the Ceenee_SongList? The properties of the shortcut should show the path (where the Access file is.)

It may be that your search did not include Program files or it did not include Hidden files.

viet41 is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2007
    Hi
    hope i find the right file
    file big can't upload in forum
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=66434304196101869347
    this file after i install Ceenee program it auto load in c: progran/files(x86)/Ceenee aplication.
    in other to have my song book i have to use ceenee tools to run my own song list

Thanks

I took a look at your DB and there does not seem to be anything wrong with the one form, by itself. Maybe some of your songs are duplicates and this is why you only see 9999. Almost all of the queries within the app are using GROUP BY. So I would expect to see less records than the total number imported.

Unfortunately, they removed the ability to make design changes to the application/file. I think they did a professional job and something is corrupt with your file or you have a lot of duplicate song titles.

You should not be seeing 9999 in the Group By combo box. This may be part of the problem. Viet, towards the bottom of the screen, the bottom of the form, do you have the ability to remove the "Filter"?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KaraokeList.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	256.8 KB 
ID:	20456

viet41 is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2007
    lot of duplicate song titles but different singer that why i give them sequence number in front of each song and control the song not go to alphabet unless i do not add more song then i do not need sequence number.
    i have this problem last year and i did call Ceenee tech support they told me system not support over 10k song.
    any way thankssssssssss a lot of your help + times i will look in to my song list in excel file

Thanks
    Viet

Quote Originally Posted by viet41 View Post
    ...i have this problem last year and i did call Ceenee tech support they told me system not support over 10k song...
    If you look at the screenshot in my last post, you see the form displaying all 1400 records from within the form. If you launch the application by double clicking the file you uploaded, it will show all of the records. However, this may limit functionality and your ability to run your Karaoke show.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.