Qasim is offline Novice
    Windows XP Access 2003

Tab form

I have three tables namely tblproduct, tblorder and tblproduct_history. tblproduct has one to many relationship with both tblorder and tblproduct_history.
    I have a form with three tabs. First tab has product details, second tab has order details and last one has product history. When I click the next record in the product tab of the form, I am not getting next record of in the product instead I am getting the same record.

e.g
    A product has three order and five product history. I need to click three times next record in product to get the next product record (number of click is equal to number of order record but not equal to number of product history even though both are related to product the same way).
    Q1) I want to display next record of the product for each click of next record in the product tab. How do I achieve this?
    When I view the product details directly in the product table, each record in the product I will get a “+”. When I click this I see the order details but product history is not display at all.
    Q2) How do I display product history by clicking the “+” sign instead of order details

ConneXionLost is offline Simulacrum
    Windows XP Access 2003
    What "Record Source" do you have for your form?

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.