IncidentalProgrammer is offline Competent Performer
    Windows XP Access 2007

It wants me to delete all my code!

So after constantly being kicked off the Citrix desktop while working in the VBE, I finally just asked the IT guy to move my database project from Citrix to my actual desktop. He created some kind of share folder between the two. I worked in it all day yesterday, multiple saves, backup, etc. Now that I'm trying to open it this morning though, I'm getting errors out the wazoo. It's corrupted. The code can't be read, and it wants me to delete ALL of it. Trying to Compact/Repair brings up the "Delete all your code!" message. The BACKUPS are corrupted (even the ones from before yesterday!).

Why would it do this, and how can I fix it? CAN I fix it? I can't lose all that work!

I am the only user on this thing right now because it's still under development, so the only thing I can think of is that it doesn't like me switching from accessing it through Citrix, to accessing it from my regular desktop? Everything was fine until this morning, and that's the only major change.

JoeM is offline VIP
    Windows XP Access 2007
    I would create a brand new blank database, then import all your objects from your original database into the new one and see if that works (this is how to copy or handle a "corrupt" database in Access).

thebigthing313 is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit
    If you're comfortable sharing a copy of your database, we can take a look as well.

IncidentalProgrammer is offline Competent Performer
    Windows XP Access 2007
    Well, I had the IT guy look at it, and he just clicked his way through the VBA warnings, and deleted all my code...

Fortunately, I found that he didn't go and share my original file across both desktops, he made an entirely new one. So the old file is still intact, but I've lost about 4 hours worth of programming from yesterday. Can't for the life of me remember how I fixed this yesterday, and I'm about to pull my hair out. Just going to post a new thread about my variable problems, and try to salvage what I've got.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.