SolmarDiotozou is offline Novice
    Windows Vista Access 2007

About Dynamic TextBox

Hi:

This is my first posting on the forum. Please be patient with my grammar because it is not very good. I will try to explain my problem as best as possible.

I'm not very good with Access and have never programmed in VB, but I program in ASP, PHP, JavaScript, so I have some judgment and intuition with programming languages​​.

I have a form and I need to create text boxes dynamically. The amount will depend on the number of rows returned from the query made ​​previously. If the query result gives 10 records, then I need to create 10 text boxes, one for each record. I need this because I want allowed the data editing using the form I'm creating.

The way I use it to run the code is when the focus of a particular text box is lost. I've managed to run some code when the focus is lost, so I just need to know how to create text boxes dynamically.

Thanks for all. Sorry my grammar
    Regards from Lima, Perú

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    To view/edit 10 records would NOT require 10 textboxes on form, only one textbox. The textbox will replicate itself for however many records are retrieved by the query. Have a control for each field in the query, not each record.

Building form is basic Access functionality. You might get an introductory tutorial book and go through it before continuing development.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Missinglinq is offline VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2007
    Richmond (Virginia, not North Yorkshire!)
    I understand that English is not your native tongue, but you need to explain this:

I need this because I want allowed the data editing using the form I'm creating.
    Is this supposed to mean

'I want to allow the data to be edited using the form'

or

'I won't (will not) allow the data to be edited using the form?'

Linq ;0)>
    The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.