Xarkath is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit

MS Access + SharePoint

Hello,

I appologize in advance if this is in the wrong forum, I am not sure where this is going to fall.

Anyhow, I have linked 2 SharePoint lists to an Access db, one list tracks billing adjustments that have to be verified at the time of invoice production. This list updates perfect through the Access forms I have setup. The second list (which is located in the same SharePoint directory as the first list) is to track the status of invoices by client. This one is not working. I can access all the fields, I can see selections from drop menus and date pickers, but it will not accept any entry what so ever. I first set this up as a sub form within the adjustments form and thinking that was the issue I made an independent form for it but I get the same results. I verified that all fields are enabled and unlocked. I even tried removing record locking. I have done this kind of setup with 3 or 4 other SharePoint lists and never had a problem.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Xarkath is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit
    I figured it out. When setting filters I had incorporated a second table and that in essence turned the form into a query. I removed the second table and worked up formulas to replace the funtionality that the second table was supplying; it now works just as intented.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.