I am currently working on building a database containing information about equipment manufacturers, the equipment they supply, their representatives (over four states) and contact location and names for each representative. It seems to me that this will involve more than one “many to many relationships.” Each piece of equipment can be supplied by many equipment manufacturers and these mfg’s have many representatives throughout the four states involved. Additionally each representative has several office locations with several contacts per location. My hope is that I will be able to come up with tables and join/junction tables that will enable me to make a form where I can pick the manufacturer and then pick each piece of equipment they sell, input the representative that sells that particular piece of equipment, enter the rep address (or addressees) and the contacts involved. Since I do not want to enter the same mfg, rep or equipment time and time again, I would like to utilize combo boxes based on each table to input repetitive mfg’s, rep’s or equipment. Can this be done? My tables are as follows:

tblMFG
MFGID (PK)

Name
Address
(etc.)
-----
tblJOIN
MFGID (PK)
EquipmentCode(PK)
-----
tblEQUIPMENT
EquipmentCode(PK)
Description
-----
tblRep
RepID (PK)
Name

tblLocation
LocationID(PK)
RepID (FK)
-----
tblContact
ContactID (PK)
LocationID (FK)
Name
Cell
(etc.)

I have used a join/junction table between MFG and EQUIPMENT tables and this does work, but how do I to join the REP table and all following information to the MFG and EQUIPMENT tables?

Thanks in advance for any help given.