I have two reports that I need to display as one report. Both reports require parameter queries. I have create Report A-Main Report and added the client name and month. I addes subreport b in the detail section the Main report and linked to Report A-Main Report by Client/Month. I have added subreport c in the detail secton of the Main report and linked by client only since I do not want to restrict the data to only one month. This has worked out well until recently when I was asked to make subreport c show a date range of information instead of all information like it is currently set up.

Things I have tried

Added a parameter query to subreport c: between [date 1] and [date 2]. When I do this I get asked for the date range a ton of times. I am assuming I am getting asked this question for every client.

I added the table to the Main Report and brought in the PF Submission Date field and entered the parameter query between [date1] and [date2]. then I linked subreport c by client and by PF Submission Date. This kind of worked in the fact that it did limit my data displayed to the date range I chose, but it won't display it in one continuous chunck. It displays one line of date than creates a whole new report and displays the second line of data....then a whole new report and the third line of data...and so on.

Any help or suggestions is much appreciated.