Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ItsMe is offline Sometimes Helpful
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    Sorry about that. You should be able to open this one. If you have trouble, let me know and I will create another using Access 2003.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Aloupha is offline Novice
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    Sorry about that. You should be able to open this one. If you have trouble, let me know and I will create another using Access 2003.
    Thanks - I remote desktop into a computer with Access 2010 and checked it. I edited my previous post.

ItsMe is offline Sometimes Helpful
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    EDIT: I just tested the attached DB in XP Access 2003 and it works using the VBA in the Reports On Open event. I believe this is the best solution. Use Sub Reports and place criteria in the respective Sub Report's VBA module.

I see....

You are going to need more objects. It seems you will definitely need more report objects, eg subreports. For each date range, create a sub report.

Rather than create multiple quries, like a Dynamic Parameterized Query object for each sub report. I would still use a single query object for the main report and all sub reports. If your final product will use Access2003 runtime you will need to create parameterized queries for each sub report or write VBA to interact with the sub report's RecordSource VIA QueryDefs.

Here is an example of using the Reports On Open or On Load event to apply a filter (newer versions of Access). Split the VBA from the form between the sub reports and the form. Leave the data validation up to the form. Place the data variables in the Sub Reports On Open or On load event. Apply the variables to the Report's Filter property.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.