Hi All,

I have a database which i'm using to keep track of "sales numbers" for different business units. I have several tables / query's / forms:

tblDivision (is the table of all 31 business units)
>pkDivID
>txtDivName

tblPerson (contains the names of 25 people - both manger and reporting officers in that division).
>pkPersonID
>txtFirstName
>txtLastname

tblMetricCategory (contains the "categories" each individual metric belong to).
>pkMetricCategory
>CategoryName

tblMetric (contains the various metrics/stats i'm tracking)
>pkMetricID
>fkMetricCategoryID
>MetricName
>IsImportant

tblDivisionPerson (states which person belong to which division).
>pkDivisionPersonID
>fkDivisionID
>fkPersonID
>DateEffective
>IsManager

>tblMonthlyResults (is the "heart" of the databas- keeps track of the monthly tallies - by looking at the Div ID / Metric ID / Date - i want to be able to record the metric in a form).
>pkFigures
>fkDivID
>fkMetricID
>MetricDate
>MetricValue

I now have created a crosstab query (and based a form on it) which will give me the the monthly results in a nice format. I want to able to filter these rsults according to the "IsImportant" field of tblMetric.

My form is based apon a query, how do i go about filtering this form based on the IsImportant metric? Ideally, i'd like a combo box with a yes/no dropdown - where yes would show me all important ones, and no woudl show me the "non" important ones. I assume i can add soemthing to the afterupdate property of the combo box, but i've tried everything, and can't get it to work.

Thanks,
Andrew.