lewis1682 is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2003

Make Table query from results on Continuous Form

I have a form called "Filter" which is linked to my table called "Contacts" it uses some filter to display some information in a continuous way. I would like to send emails to the people who I check a include checkbox on after the filter has run. The filter works great and the code to send emails will work. However I need to be able to send this filtered data into a query to save all the data in a new table how would I do that?

I have tried making a create table and basing it off the Contacts table and then getting the ID from the Filter form by using the criteria "[forms]![Filter]![ID]" This works but it only shows the top record not all of them on the form.

Thank you.

Here is a SS of my filter form so you can see the form I am talking about. It only stores the top one in the new table "Filter Results"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	13 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	13747

TG_W is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit
    With the table based on the Contacts table, you could run a DELETE query then APPEND query so the information is "overwritten" when you perform a new filter.

As you don't identify where/what "ID" is on the form, I can only suggest to base your query on whatever the Form Object name is for "Include" = True.

HTH.

lewis1682 is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2003
    The ID is hidden, when I run this query it only uses the top record not all of them on the form

TG_W is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit
    Ok, well, have you tried to replace ID with the control name for the Include check box control name being true?

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.