Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TG_W is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit
    I see what you're saying.

I think the problem is the Sort. In the last example I attached, move the Group up a level with the arrows on the right in the window at the bottom and change the 'Group On' to "ZONA". Move the 'Otra direcciones en este zona' report to the 'Group On' Footer (add the footer by clicking 'More' in the 'Group On', then change "without a footer section" to "with a footer section"), and move the other text boxes back to the 'Details' section. Lastly, move the 'Nuevas direcciónes' report to the 'Group On' footer, as well. That SHOULD resolve the issue.

Attached are the updates I described. I did them, so figured why not post them as the go by, as well. I also changed the coding for the "Cerrar" button to refresh the page.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Jaron is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows 8 Access 2010 32bit
    That's looking good. I made a few more changes...I added the sub header back in; now that the data is organized right the three distinct headers seem to work without being too busy. I also changed some field dimensions so everything lines up better. I'm left with two things:
    1. The main report page header shows up on the print preview but not on the report screen. (Not crucial, since the print-out is the end product in this case)
    2. the page header for the 'new addresses' blank subform doesn't show up at all. At the very least, I think I need to repeat it on the printed version so that the person with the hard copy is reminded of what information to fill out...especially if the last sub ends up orphaned on it's own sheet.

If you think it's an easy fix, have a look, otherwise I'll keep at it and I thank you for all your help. I can definitely use what you've provided so far either way, and I'll mark this as solved even if you don't have a solution for the header thing.

I'll wait a bit for your reply, and mark this as solved in a bit either way.
    Subreport issue test_TG3.zip

For 2, I have a feeling the page header isn't showing up since it is a sub report. I'll be on my computer with Access 2010 a little later to confirm that, but worst case is you can open up the 'Report Header' a little more, put a white background box, then the labels on top so it "looks" like the 'Page Header' as it stands now.

I'll be able answer 1 later, too.

Wow, that's a cheap easy fix, especially since the blank report isn't long enough to need the page header repeated across multiple pages. Wish I'd thought of that myself.

Well, I tried recreating the report, but I was still getting the same result - no page headers when a sub report, but it would appear if I did a print preview of just the report. I pulled the 'Otra direcciones en este zona' report from the main report and copied the 'Otra direcciones en este zona' report and changed the source, but I still couldn't get the page headers to show up in print preview. Not sure what is going on with that, but shifting to the report header worked for me.
    Not sure what is up with the header showing in one and not the other. All of the properties are set correctly for it to be showing in both.

Yea, sometimes Access seems a little buggy, but it's hard to tell since I'm not experienced. Anyway, it's ok for now. I applied the quick fix that you suggested earlier also to the main report header. I deleted the group header, since it doesn't seem to need to be there for any reason. Then I put a white box on the report header and pasted on some header fields. Since the actual page header shows up on the print preview ok, I just set the show property for the 'faux header' to 'screen only' so I wouldn't have it duplicated on the preview. Since a screen report view doesn't have multiple pages I don't need to worry about repeating, so I think we're good. Here's the finished product if you're interested. Thanks again for all your help!

Subreport issue test_TG4.zip

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.