Matthieu is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows XP Access 2007

Question Memo Cut Off

I am creating a report that pulls notes from a table. These notes can sometimes be a bit lengthy, but are always less than the 65,000 or so characters allowed. However, on my report notes are getting cut off at times. There is plenty of space for the notes to be displayed, and the notes are complete in the table it is pulling from. I can't seem to find a setting to fix this. Any ideas?

So it looks like it's not pulling all the notes into the query I have the report running off of. Can't seem to find a setting to fix this in the query.
    This is what the sql looks like:
    SELECT [#Compliance by Call].store, [#Compliance by Call].team, [#Compliance by Call].campaign, [#Compliance by Call].sales_agent, [#Compliance by Call].phone, [#Compliance by Call].disposition_1, [#Compliance by Call].notes, [#Compliance by Call].Date, [#Compliance by Call].qa_agent
    FROM [#Compliance by Call]
    WHERE ((([#Compliance by Call].Quality_Notes)=1))
    GROUP BY [#Compliance by Call].store, [#Compliance by Call].team, [#Compliance by Call].campaign, [#Compliance by Call].sales_agent, [#Compliance by Call].phone, [#Compliance by Call].disposition_1, [#Compliance by Call].notes, [#Compliance by Call].Date, [#Compliance by Call].qa_agent;

It is pulling from another query called Compliance by Call. That query does have the full notes. There is a box that gets checked if the agent filled out a certain kind of note, so that's why it says Where Notes=1. Any ideas how to get this second query that the report runs off of to show all the notes?

RuralGuy is offline Administrator
    Windows XP Access 2002
    I believe this link should shed some light on the topic.

Matthieu is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows XP Access 2007

Thanks!

That was exactly what I needed. Didn't think to google w/ the word "truncated". Thanks for your help! The problem was the Aggregate issue listed on that link. I just had to not group by the memo field and it worked perfectly. Thanks again.

RuralGuy is offline Administrator
    Windows XP Access 2002
    Glad I could help. Great site to keep bookmarked. Allen is a wealth of knowledge on Access.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.