jamal numan is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2010 32bit

Question Zooming commands when working with relationships

Zooming commands when working with relationships
    1. I’m wondering why there is no option to zoom in and out as we are working with relationships.
    2. And even the option “show all” is not working; some of the tables in the relationship are kept hidden (screenshot is attached)! How could we work in this environment?
    3. I do know the I can use the scroll bars, but they are not enough to perform the work more professionally
    These features are available in most of the software!
    · To zoom in/out
    · To pan
    · To zoom all (extent”
    Where are they in the relationship in Access?
    Thank you in advance,

Regards

Jamal

neockder is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit
    I'm having a similar problem in that I have a MASSIVE database with about 40 people using it (via a runtime mirrored front end of sorts - autoFE Updater).

Long story short, there are a lot of tables. The problem I have run into is that Access has re-centered the map, and now I can't scroll left to see the rest of the tables. Why would it allow information to the left, but not allow you to scroll? The relationship viewer is very archaic, and won't allow me to see how everything is set up.

Today there was a system error, breaking some relationships. I compacted and repaired, everything working good aside from those relationships that were broken.
    The 'Relationship Report' creator won't create a report, stating that the map is too big! HA! Woohoo.

So how can I determine what relationships were broken without trying to recreate the entire relationship map?

jamal numan is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2010 32bit
    Quote Originally Posted by neockder View Post
    I'm having a similar problem in that I have a MASSIVE database with about 40 people using it (via a runtime mirrored front end of sorts - autoFE Updater).

Long story short, there are a lot of tables. The problem I have run into is that Access has re-centered the map, and now I can't scroll left to see the rest of the tables. Why would it allow information to the left, but not allow you to scroll? The relationship viewer is very archaic, and won't allow me to see how everything is set up.

Today there was a system error, breaking some relationships. I compacted and repaired, everything working good aside from those relationships that were broken.
    The 'Relationship Report' creator won't create a report, stating that the map is too big! HA! Woohoo.

So how can I determine what relationships were broken without trying to recreate the entire relationship map?
    Hi neockder

Hope that an expert can answer our enquiries

Best

Jamal

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.