I want to run a query that will run through all of the records and pull out all of the remaining time for a curtain employee. The only problem is the employee could be listed as the designer or the checker. The remaining hours for the design are designated as R1 and the remaining hours for the design check are designated as R2. So what I was to do is add up all of the R1 if the designer is employeeX and all the R2 if the checker is employeeX but I'm not sure how to run a query that will only pick this data out instead of add up all R1 and R2 if the employee is the designer or the checker. EX. if the employee only has three jobs one for which he is the designer and two for which he is the checker, and the first job has r1=50 (employee X) and R2 =100 (employeeY), the second job has R1=50 (employeeZ) and R2=100(employeeX) and the third job has r1=50(employee A) and r2=100 (employeeX) then I should get that the remaining time for the employee X is R1= 50 and R2 = 200 not r1=150 and r2=300 which is what I keep getting. I could run two sperate queries but then I'm not sure how to use both queries to display the results in a form. Any help would be greatly appreciated!