cap.zadi is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2010 32bit

What can be the best method?

Hi,

I would to ask experts to help out in this type of data structure.

A cart loaded with products (same type of product but more than one unit as loading pattern is shown) received at inspection stage where following results are expected;

Inspector will inspect the results in following categories;

- Passed
    - Reclaim
    - Reject

Now if it is the 1st case so a unit will be added into passed quantity.
    but if it is in Reclaim Class so need to categories in Bio product like GA/GZ/GE and also need to mention the reason for reclaim like "crack, bend, broken"
    If it is in Reject category so just need to mention the reasons for rejects as "Crack, Bend, Broken".

The idea is when inspector will select the cart from the flied list "waiting to process" on main screen form so attached Loading Pattern will display to easy the process for inspection. (This pattern will very from product to product).

the inspection must be performed as;

- on one click must recorded is passed
    - on double click must record in reclaim and form will display to record reclaim features as shown.
    - on triple click it must record as reject and a form will display to record the reason.
    what can be the coding for this type of operations?

Any other idea for this type of inspection pad will be highly appreciated.

thanks

zee
    Attached Files Attached Files

orange is offline Moderator
    Windows XP Access 2003
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; West Palm Beach FL
    I don't know your background/expertise, but some of the interfaces designed by ChrisO are very nice. He has one for seating arrangements and tickets for a theater performance. He has another with a checker/chess board. He posts a lot on Access World Forums, and some sample codes identified in his signature there. His implementations are based on Classes/Class modules. I find his posts are thorough and insightful -good learning opportunities in most cases.
    I recommend you review a few of his posts on AWF and see for yourself if his approach may be appropriate to your needs.

His skydrive examples are at https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=55AF3...DE0AE0E03A!111

cap.zadi is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2010 32bit
    Hi Organe

Thanks for your time and kind advise. For sure, i will go through this link and relevant posts.

Basically, I am industrial Engineer plus Business Studies. I am working and taking care of Quality Management systems, MRPII. I have always some ideas and vision to have such a system which should work properly with the process. This project i am taking as a my vision and want to build 1st database in access which can work for process.

Is there any expert who can walk along for this project to guide and rest of will be performed by me? i can assured the equally sharing of benefits after successful implementation of this project.

hope to hear from some one.

regards

zee

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.