astrolabe262 is offline Novice
    Windows XP Access 2003

Report Generates Multiple Identical Pages

Good day,

I have an Access 2003 database that is being used by eight people over a network. In this DB is a single page report generated by a query that (only for some of my personnel) returns multiple pages that are identical in every way. All of the personnel are working on a "Baseline" image and so they all have the same version of Access. I am puzzled because not everyone has this problem. When I run a specific report I will get 1 page (as expected), but another will get 4 pages, while another gets 12 pages (all identical) all running the same report.

The following is the SQL view of the query properties. I'm not sure if this will help anyone, but it is all I can think to show you at present.

Has anyone else experienced/solved this problem? Any help would be appreciated.

SELECT TblActivities.[Activity#], TblCorps.[Unit #], TblCorps.City, TblGRC.GRC, TblActivities.[LHQ Comments], TblActivities.FacilConfirm, TblActivities.FacilDetails, TblActivities.TptConfirm, TblActivities.TptDetails, TblActivities.RationConfirm, TblActivities.RationDetails, TblActivities.EquipDetails, TblActivities.EquipConfirm, TblActivities.TrgCategory, TblActivities.TrgSubCategory, TblActivities.StartDate, TblActivities.EndDate, TblActivities.TrgLocation, TblActivities.NumberofCdts, TblActivities.NumberofStaff

FROM TblAccomodations RIGHT JOIN (TblTransport RIGHT JOIN (TblMeals RIGHT JOIN (TblCorps INNER JOIN (TblActivities INNER JOIN TblGRC ON TblActivities.UIC=TblGRC.UIC) ON TblCorps.UIC=TblActivities.UIC) ON TblMeals.ActivityNum=TblActivities.[Activity#]) ON TblTransport.ActivityNum=TblActivities.[Activity#]) ON TblAccomodations.ActivityNum=TblActivities.[Activity#]
    WHERE (((TblActivities.[Activity#])=Forms!FrmActivitiesDetailsSub![Activity#]) And ((TblGRC.GRC)=Forms!FrmActivitiesDetailsSub!FMASCo mmitment));

astrolabe262 is offline Novice
    Windows XP Access 2003
    Quick update to this question. I was incorrect in my first post. It is actually specific records that will generate multiple identical pages and not just some computers as I had earlier suggested. Sorry for the misdirection, but I still need help with this one. I have looked at the data in the table and can't see anything that is different from one record to the next.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.