Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NISMOJim is offline Competent Performer
    Windows XP Access 2007
    WOW! Things just keep getting more and more complicated. I have so much to learn so I don't have to keep asking these questions, because I don't understand a bit of that code. I think I'll just leave the spreadsheet as it is for now and take some time to study more on VBA before trying anything else. As for the second question, my form has two command buttons, one to set up the e-mail in Excel, the other is just to open the report in Access. Since the output fields are the same except 3 fields not needed in the Excel version, I think I was just complicating things. It would be much easier to make another query so each button has its own. Time to put it all aside for a while before my head explodes.
    Thank you so much for hanging in there with me through this thread. Hope to run into you again with my next question.

Rod is offline Expert
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2007
    I forgot to mention that you have to reference the Outlook object model before that code works. Let me know when you're ready and I'll explain how. Separate query solution sounds best - keep it simple!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.