I have created a combo box cmbTrackerD with a row source TrackerDetails table. The row source uses 2 columns from the TrackerDetails table :TrackerID,UnitNumber. I created the combo box on a bound form which was already moved to a Navigation Form. (Its a webdata base I'm working on).
The combo box works fine in that it allows me select a Unitnumber having set my column width to 0,1 (to hide the TrackerID) field.

I want to auto-update another field called TID on the same form with the corresponding TrackerID of the UnitNumber I selected in the combo box.

I have tried to create a macro to store the corresponding TrackerID value of the UnitNumber I choose from cmbTrackerD and then do an assignment statement on the onclick property of TID.
My errors may have to do with syntax for objects already moved into Navigation form but I can't figure. Basically I want to auto-update the TID field with the corresponding TrackerID value of the UnitNumber I select in cmbTrackerD.

I also thought of using Setproperty to assign TID the value having created the SetLocalVar to store the TrackerID but I cant seem to write the macro correctly.

Please help