mejia.j88 is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2007

sql problems with multiple inner joins

hi all,

i have a query called qry_inspection_shift_report_axial (long i know) that returns data from a table called tbl_die_inspection inner joined with a query called qry_allPN_diodes.

this query filters data from tbl die inspection based on part numbers in the query above.

i want to add another field to this query qry_inspection_shift... from a table called tbl_dicing_yield. the field desired is called saw_no.

my question: how should i write my sql so that this field appears and matches the saw number correctly to the data pulled?

this is my sql as of now:

SELECT DateValue([Date_Time_Inspected]) AS ShiftDate, tbl_Die_Inspection.Part_Number, IIf(TimeValue([Date_Time_Inspected]) Between TimeSerial(4,0,0) And TimeSerial(14,0,0),"Day Shift","Night Shift") AS Workshift, [Qty_In]-[Qty_Out] AS [Reject Qty], [Qty_out]/[Qty_in] AS [Yield Pct], tbl_Die_Inspection.Qty_In, tbl_Die_Inspection.Qty_Out, tbl_Die_Inspection.Date_Time_Inspected, tbl_Die_Inspection.Operator_No, tbl_Die_Inspection.Dicing_lot, tbl_Die_Inspection.Work_Order_Inspection, tbl_Die_Inspection.Evaporation_lot, tbl_Die_Inspection.Diffusion_Lot, tbl_Die_Inspection.Work_Order_Inspection
    FROM tbl_Die_Inspection INNER JOIN qry_allPN_diodes ON tbl_Die_Inspection.part_number = qry_allPN_diodes.P_Number
    WHERE (((tbl_Die_Inspection.Date_Time_Inspected) Is Not Null))

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit
    Can you provide some sample data to test with?
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.