Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    fabiobarreto10 is offline Competent Performer
    Windows XP Access 2007

I forgot to put on the table Analyst passosStatus!

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit
    That structure is in line with my suggestion for normalization. The autonumber field is probably not needed in tblPassoStatus. In order to assure that each CodProduto and Passo is a unique pair, you can make these two fields a compound primary key. Need lookup table for the Passo names.

So you will add field for analyst in tPassoStatus? Is Analyst also still needed in tEmpresa?

Now I think you should make a form/subform arrangement. Main form recordsource:
    SELECT tProduto.*, tEmpresa.CodEmpresa AS CodEmpresa_tEmpresa, tAnalista.NomeDoAnalista, tEmpresa.NomeDaEmpresa
    FROM tAnalista RIGHT JOIN (tEmpresa RIGHT JOIN tProduto ON tEmpresa.CodEmpresa = tProduto.CodEmpresa) ON tAnalista.CodAnalista = tEmpresa.CodAnalista;

Then subform bound to tPassoStatus. Set the Master/Child link properties of the subform container control. The Passo records will synchronize with the record of the main form.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Windows XP Access 2007
    June,

I made the form the way you told me. (Attached) I do not know if it was practical. I created a lookup table with the steps and another responsible for the steps. Table PassosStatus, fields and responsible step, I used the research assistant. That was it?
    I await your feedback.
    Last edited by fabiobarreto10; 12-31-2011 at 03:45 AM.

June7 is online now VIP
    That looks like it. I am not sure what the tblResponsaveisAuxiliar is for - lookup table for reseach assistant names?

Change the form TblPassosStatus subform to Datasheet view and it will look more like the original form. The steps will be rows. Or you can use Continuous view and rearrange the controls to look like rows. You will have to ungroup the controls in order to resize and rearrange them. This is why I do not use the wizards to build, the wizards do things I do not like. Select all the controls, right click > Layout > Remove.

You are not showing the three filter comboboxes on this form. No longer want to use them?
    Last edited by June7; 12-30-2011 at 12:48 PM.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Windows XP Access 2007
    June7,
    I created a table "help" those responsible for each step. PassosStatus Table I and used in the field responsible for the research assistant to "pull" the names of those responsible.
    I created a table "help" of the steps. Table I PassosStatus steps used in the field and the research assistant to "pull" the names of those responsible.
    In a previous post you said to do a lookup table for the name of the steps. I do not understand. You can put it another way?
    Yes, I want to use combo boxes, put them now (just can not make records to include).
    I put the sub in Datasheet view.
    I have a new problem. In the rescheduled date field, I can reschedule more than once. The user can delete and put a new rescheduled date. But I need to know the history of these dates. Do you think you need a sub to sub?
    I was thinking of creating a button to delete the rescheduled date, and send it to another form (or popup), but you need a way to view this histórico.Você think you can do this in the subform.
    Thank you.

Windows 7 32bit Access 2007
    June7 Happy New Year!

I managed to insert records in combos (attached), you consent to the form and subform?
    I would like to repeat what I said in the previous message:

I created a table "help" for those responsible for each step. In Table PassosStatus, responsible in the field, I used the wizard to search for "pull" the names of those responsible.

I created a table "help" for the names of steps. In PassosStatus Table, Step in the field, I used the wizard to search for "pull" the names of the steps.

In a previous post, you said to do a lookup table for the name of the steps. I do not understand. You can put it another way?

I have a new problem. In the rescheduled date field, I can reschedule more than once. The user can delete and put a new rescheduled date. But I need to know the history of these dates. You think you need a sub for sub?
    I was thinking of creating a button to delete the rescheduled date, and send it to another form (or pop-up), but I need a way to view this history. you, think I can do this in the subform?

Thank you.

June7 is online now VIP
    The form and subform seem to work well.

Lookup table for steps is the TblAuxiliarPassos you built.

The rescheduled date field is DataReprogramada? If you want to be able to save reschedule history will need another table, something like:
    TblReschedule
    CodProduto
    DateOfChange
    ChangeBy
    DeletedDate

You could have user manually enter this record in another subform or use VBA code to save record to the history table. Use the BeforeUpdate event of the DataReprogramada textbox.
    Last edited by June7; 01-01-2012 at 01:52 PM.

Do not quite understand? The datareprogramada will be like a combobox?

Where do I put the textbox? Inside or outside the subform?

The User, by clicking on top of each DataReprogramada a step, you should see text box on the dates that were rescheduled concerning this specific step.

June7 is online now VIP
    The DataReprogramada textbox is the textbox you currently have on the subform. When user changes this date you want a record in another table that will save the previous date and related info. You can have code that will automatically save record to a table or a pop up message reminding user to manually input this record. Another form would be required for this manual input.

A term for this is 'history table'. I have never implemented this. Google: Access database history table. Here is one: http://database-programmer.blogspot....ry-tables.html

I read the article. It has a lot of theory but no practical help.
    I create the table to the history. Now I understand. In the field DataReprogramada, go on properties> event> after upgrading> code.
    But I have no idea what code to write. Can you give me a hint or provide some model?

June7 is online now VIP
    Correction, BeforeUpdate probably better event. Did you google that topic? Here is another thread with an attached example db http://www.dbforums.com/microsoft-ac...ory-table.html You have to enroll in that forum to download file.

I have never implemented anything like this and do not have existing code. I expect it could involve SQL INSERT action statement. New topic, time to start a new thread.

Ok, June. I'll make a new topic. I am grateful for your help. Thank you very much!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.