I'm hoping someone will be able to help with this annoying problem - I lose the first 32 records of a query when I try to export it in a macro.

I have a fairly simple database that uses a linked excel spreadsheet as table, a selection of queries that filter on a field value and a macro that exports these queries to a spreadsheet (effectively spiltting the original into different tabs).
The database was created by someone else under Access 2000 and worked fine while it was in my custody (about 6 months), until recently we upgraded to Access 2010. Since then, on the first execution after opening the database several of the queries are dropping the first 32 lines (including titles) and leaving blank lines in there place. My output worksheet starts at row 33 with the correct data for that line. If I re-run the macro it works correctly, as long as I don't close the database between runs.

As a workaround, I can simply run every macro twice but I'd rather not have to. Can anyone suggest a cause or fix to this?

Thanks