I am trying to build a combo box that, when an item is selected, it filters out only the matching records for view in the form. Every time I try to use
Code:
Forms![FrmDirCaseUpdate]![cmboSelect]
the form loads entirely blank. If I use the above code in a separate Query and load the form, the Query filters out the necessary fields properly. Here is the full SQL statement:

Code:
SELECT Tbl50K.CurrentBalance, Tbl50K.BegBalance, Tbl50K.Org, [tbl Organization ID].Office, Tbl50K.EntityId, Tbl50K.TP, Tbl50K.Emp, TblEmployees.LastName, TblEmployees.NickName, Tbl50K.DtAsgnd, Tbl50K.DateClosed FROM [tbl Organization ID] INNER JOIN (TblEmployees INNER JOIN Tbl50K ON TblEmployees.RACF_No = Tbl50K.Emp) ON [tbl Organization ID].Org_ID = Tbl50K.Org GROUP BY Tbl50K.CurrentBalance, Tbl50K.BegBalance, Tbl50K.Org, [tbl Organization ID].Office, Tbl50K.EntityId, Tbl50K.TP, Tbl50K.Emp, TblEmployees.LastName, TblEmployees.NickName, Tbl50K.DtAsgnd, Tbl50K.DateClosed HAVING (((Tbl50K.DateClosed) Is Null)) ORDER BY Tbl50K.BegBalance DESC;
(This is the working one, less the previous referenced filter portion). I need the combo box to filter out only matching Tbl50K.Org records. Thanks in advance for the help!