slansh is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit

Kindly help me solve this subform to mainform and multiple add to subform

Hi,

I'm just quite new to msaccess and I'm kinda learning things the hard way and basing on examples and research so I'm really noob on this, especially when it rellates to VBA needed to implement something so I hope you guys can help me out on this....
    I'm having an issues on last 2 ff:
    1.) adding courses on the learner profile by using a add button after a search is done or just directly clicking it and so as batch adding courses using a checkbox then batch add button.

2.) On qualification record - Start the 3rd tab main form as new record rather than with default data
    - and also when you click the ID link on the subform to display on the mainform for editting.

I've attached the database I hope someone can assist me on this....

Regards

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit
    What form is for the purpose of selecting courses for students? Form Learner Details has a subform control bound to a form that doesn't exist. Also, ControlSources are invalid.

1. More than one way to accomplish this. All will require VBA. One way is a multi-select listbox of possible courses. Check this article: http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/...d.php?t=202727

2. If you don't want to show existing records, set form's DataEntry property to Yes.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.