I run a membership database for a small local rugby club for which I have an access database V 2000 and it has functioned well for the last 6 or 7 years. It is now giving me an error message of 'lost network' when I try to log in on the password form. I can easily bypass this myself and just access the rest of the database but I need the login for other users. Problem started when I tried updating the colour schemes of this form saving it several different times under new names then changing the names until the newest was saved under the name I used originally. i.e form frmLogin copied and pasted became frmLogin1 until I was happy with result then renamed frmLogin to frmLogin3 renaming frmLogin1 as frmLogin. Sounds complicated but just juggled around renaming the forms but not changing any control names or code. Unfortunately its now lost the network so I tried making a new database and importing all the objects except the problematic form but imported this from an older version of the database. This however still gives me a network problem. The database version I import the frmLogin functions correctly so presume the code imported from the newest version of my database has become unstable? There are too many updated forms/queries /reports to do it the other way around to import the latest versions into the olderDatabse that functioned correctly.