adam1986 is offline Novice
    Windows XP Access 2003

adding another column and label on existing report

I have a question how to modify a report created in a database.

the modification based on the available query it is linked to but I am stuck as to how to split a label from the control in order to move it to another field in the same report. I need the new label and the control to remain linked so the report generates correctly.

I have report set up something like each column will populate based on data. I want to add new label call and data is already in the database.

customer, Facility, city, state, software-purchase, Maintenance-fee, ( need to add new label here), contract data and id.

rpeare is offline VIP
    Windows XP Access 2003
    I'm lost in your description

perhaps you could give an example of what your data looks like and what you want it to look like on your report

adam1986 is offline Novice
    Windows XP Access 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by rpeare View Post
    I'm lost in your description

perhaps you could give an example of what your data looks like and what you want it to look like on your report

The data is basically customer and billing information. When I hit report and print I see customer#, facility, city, state, software purchase licence, maintenance fee, contract data. I want additional tab or label name "program they purchased) I already have names of the program with different prices and it will reflect on the purchase licences $, in the database but having hard time adding this in my existing report.

rpeare is offline VIP
    Windows XP Access 2003
    again, give a concrete example of your data (it doesn't have to be actual data from your database, but a decent mock up of what you are seeing) and what you want it to appear like either in your query or on your report.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.